Reaching For Your Power....

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My First 90 Days...



   Mail
  Kathy Rodriguez  
January 15th
303.4 lbs



Feb. 05
281.4 lbs
Lost 22 lbs in 21 days



April 23rd
258.2
Lost 45.2 lbs


Over Just 90 Days ...

My Journey began on about January 15, 2011.
I was approached by a young lady who in my circle of friends has been a long time network marketer and someone although I respected as a friend was the person I would turn and run from because you could pretty much count on her talking to you about some business opportunity or another... She had been trying hard this time to get me to talk to her and finally as a last resort to get her to stop bugging me I met with her for a casual lunch that I had all intentions of getting the information and running like .....

After a 2 and 1/2 hour lunch and admitting that I was a person that desperately needed a healthy change in my life, I made the choice to come aboard as a representative all though I was not convinced I would Network Market this product, but it only made sense to as the rep package got me more product then a customer could get in one package.... 



At 21 Days into the Visalus System

After just 21 days I had already lost more than 20 lbs and earned my Black BMW car allowance and had a great start to a strong team that was growing simply because of the excitement that was generated as they saw my success with the product.... 
At 90 Days into my Challenge

I have lost 45 lbs, brought over $6500.00 effortlessly into my household and the best part is I am down 45 lbs.  I have no doubt I will make it the other 75 lbs I need to lose and the passion I have for this product and the Vision that the Co-Founders have I feel blessed that I found the path to Visalus as I know it has forever changed my life.  My team is already at 75 reps and growing daily!  I get up each day and love what I do.  I am still a busy Real Estate Broker, but I look forward to the day that Visalus will allow me to once again work for the people I want to work for in Real Estate and not the people I have to work for in Real Estate.

This product works and I am living proof.  I am looking for people to continue to share this life changing 90 Day Challenge with. 

Visalus has grown in this economy more than 600%. Click Here to See the video from one of the Co-founders as he explains what three trends are fueling Visalus.

Then make the choice to come aboard as we together as a team make a differance in thousands of peoples lives!
Join Me Today By Clicking this Link!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment