Reaching For Your Power....

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Little Decisions can be Life Changing...

As a busy person, I am really realizing that it is easy to go through life in repeated motions whether they are positive or negative... It is a defining moment when you realize that the smallest action that you take during a particular day can put your motions on a completely different path... This is what has recently happened to me.. In a attempt to lose some weight I was introduced to some amazing people, a amazing company and product that I know has definitely given me a new lease on life. I know that this product has not just put me on a path of better health, but has put my family on that same path. I am so passionate about this product I just want to run up to everyone I see and say you have to try this!! But that might get me arrested so one by one, Challenge party to Challenge party, New Reps that are equally excited about this product, I know we have found something that can seriously change people's lives forever. Now 6 weeks ago if a fortune teller would have told me that in 6 weeks you will be 32 lbs lighter, your husband will be nearly 25 lbs lighter and your kids with have a healthy breakfast every morning, you will be shopping for a Black BMW paid for by the Company that produces the product that is helping you get healthier and you will be on a path that will give you financial freedom (in time) and you will come out of that depression that a depressing Real Estate Market has put you in, I would have simply replied, Your Nuts!! That is not possible.. All because I took one simple step and that step was to Try A Shake...One simple shake has created all this change..

I guess my whole point here is I sit and realize these are the little decisions that as we are making them can end up being that moment in time that truly changes your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment