Reaching For Your Power....

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Help Me Spread The Word!!

Hello,
I am reaching out to those whom I network with to see if you know anyone that could benefit from losing weight or getting healthy. I have lost 47 lbs in 98 days on the body By Vi Challenge. I still have a ways to go but this has been the easiest thing I have ever done to lose weight and I just want to run up to everyone I see and say if I can do it so can you. Please take a look at my business page and you will see my progress picture there. I am not asking anyone to be a rep... We all get that enough, but if you or someone you know is struggling just as I was until this product was introduced to me in January then please pass on this website. The Website is the Challenge website and it is to Join the 90 Day Challenge. Look, I have never done Network Marketing until this product and the fact that I got in to the industry was simply because the product works, so if you can please get out of the I won't try yours if you don't try mine mode and pass this info on. It could save a life, maybe even someone you love. Let's get healthy together!! Go to http://www.reach4thepower.com and please sign the guest book so I know you stopped by and at least watch video # 2. The nutrition will impress you!

No comments:

Post a Comment