Reaching For Your Power....

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

33 days into the Challenge and I have lost 28.2 lbs and Life is Great!!

When you get involved in something new, sometimes the incentives they offer just seem way to good to be true… Well I was told that you can earn $600.00 a month to go towards a Black BMW.. my first thought was… OK we will see… Well not only have I saw both the girls who brought me the Challenge earn their BMW’s but I just also earned mine… in just 27 days!! I know this sounds to crazy to be true, but it is TRUE.. Absolutely True and Even though I love my Lex. I am car shopping for a Great Deal on a Black BMW that Visalus will pay for. My journey in the past 30 days has given me better health, I am well on my way to reaching my weight loss goals as I am down 28.2 lbs in 33 days!! My kids are loving the shake and getting great Nutrition!! and My Husband has dropped 18 lbs in three weeks. And on top of all of that I have brought in 1500.00 more to the household money in under 3 weeks. I know as I build my team that income will also grow so the ski is the limit. I love what I do now and I look forward to getting up every day! Thank you Visalus!

www.ReachForThePower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment